$579.99 Guns/classified/313/sig-sauer-fde-p320-compact-40-s-w-3-9-13-1-new-in-box/public/sitereview_listing/5d/c6/c597_337e.JPG?c=a2dcAdd to Wishlist
The P320 is a modular, polymer-framed service pistol designed from the ground up with the input of law enforcement officers. Featuring a serialized, stainless steel frame with a polymer grip module and a removable fire control assembly pioneered by Sig Sauer, the P320 is customizable to any hand siz... moreThe P320 is a modular, polymer-framed service pistol designed from the ground up with the input of law enforcement officers. Featuring a serialized, stainless steel frame with a polymer grip module and a removable fire control assembly pioneered by Sig Sauer, the P320 is customizable to any hand size or duty requirement using interchangeable components (sold separately). The P320 does not require the operator to pull the trigger nor use a special tool to disassemble the firearm for cleaning or routine maintenance. With a partially pretensioned striker, it has a crisp trigger pull with a quick, pronounced reset. The P320 has no external safety or decocking lever to snag or hang up on the draw. It has an ambidextrous slide catch lever and a reversible magazine release for full ambidextrous operation. The P320 Compact comes with the medium size grip module with a Mil-Std M1913 Picatinny rail. This model is chambered in 40 S&W with 13+1 capacity. It has a Flat Dark Earth finish.
Caliber: 40 Smith & Wesson (S&W)
Barrel Length: 3.9"
Safety: Internal Safety System
Grips: Flat Dark Earth Polymer Grip/Frame
Sight Configuration: Night
Weight: 26 oz
Frame Finish: Flat Dark Earth
Frame Material: Polymer/Stainless Steel
Slide Description: Flat Dark Earth Stainless Steel
Sight Style: Night
ALL FIREARM SALES ARE FINAL. No returns once FFL transfer is complete. All firearm and warranty issues must be handled directly with the manufacturer.
Please note that the sale of firearms is restricted:
· Firearms must be shipped to a Licensed Federal Firearms Dealer in your state of residence.
· It is YOUR responsibility to determine if the firearm and the magazine is legal in your state before you order.
· Your FFL must e-mail their license to us before we ship the firearm, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· All local transfer fees and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer (we do not charge a transfer fee on our end).
· Firearms for sale in the USA only.
· Texas residents may pick up the firearm at our office in person after passing a background check.
· Texas State residents must pay sales tax on purchases.
· We can help you find an FFL in your area please provide us with your zip code less